Re: [MV] Train Pics-war contribution

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 12:04:26 PST

Yes CMP's are nice I have 6 sitting about 150' away from my land and the old
guy that owns them would rather have them become trees then sell them so as
I sit working on my other toys I can see these 6 all lined up and just
rotting away.. if anyone would like pictures of them to identify them please
e-mail me off list. Oh and there is an old jeep also in the line up but I
don't know anything about jeeps or were to even begin to look to tell you
what it is.

Cheers

Mark