Re: [MV] Nebelwurfer

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 08:09:52 PST

Hi Jonathon,

First of all, search for "Nebelwerfer" and not "Nebelwurfer." "Werfer"
means, literally, "launcher" or "thrower" in German. "Nebel" was the
name of the inventor.

If you do a search on Yahoo, after the results display, click "Images"
at the top of the page next to the search bar. You should find what you
need.

BTW, there are some nice pics here:
http://www.jagdtiger.de/index2.htm?http://www.jagdtiger.de/GermanTanks/Nebelwerfer-02.htm

Hope this helps,