Wiring Needed

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 16:01:01 PST

I am looking for the proper connectors and some wiring for installing an
Infrared spotlight/driving light on my M-1009. This is the type that is
normally installed on HUMVEEs I think. It's a single bulb unit with two
male plugs surrounded by rubber on the rear in the lower part of the
assembly just above the bolt that attaches the unit to the brush guard. I
can send Paypal right away if someone can help. Shipping is to 29702 zip.

Thanks,

Ed