Pinz vs Mog vs Valp

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 16:02:52 PST

Hey gang, all this talk about the pinz on the other thread prompted this
question. Whats the big advantages to each of the listed? I like the looks of the
little Laplander but now I'm curious about the capabilities of each,
especially as an off road vehicle. Are all the Pinz hardtops? I'd kinda like to have
the Volvo laplander radio truck or the mog radio truck configuration. Forget
the SUMB, they're a little funny looking for me.
Kenny