Re: [MV] NFA was: .50 = DD?

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 17:25:46 PST

the machinegun part of the class 3 world is close world. The only guns that
can be sold to civilians are the guns that are all ready here. No more
machineguns can be added to the registry, so the price keeps going up.I sold
a WWII German MG42 about 10 years ago for $5500, now it is worth around
$38,000

BjP
"Maneo Qualis Manebam"