Re: [MV] 5 Ton tire changing, the FIeld method

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 08:44:47 PST

Not usually, especially if they haven't been broken in a couple of years.
They have a very short duty cycle. I have one and put one of the upgraded
brush sets ( Kevin Emdee at Star Electric had a source) in it. It will
'sometimes' break a lug nut loose and only 'occasionally break the inner
budd 'stud loose on the deuce. Works sorta well on the nuts on the M101,
M116, M105 and M37, but works best for nut running when putting them back
on.
    You still need to carry a 3/4" breaker bar and a section of pipe, and/or
a credit card or cash.

Ron