Re: [MV] Battery Tenders; tips?

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 12:50:48 PST

I think that factors like age and manufacturer play a role too. If the two
batteries are exactly the same age and made by the same manufacturer and
never used individually, then it's ok to use a 24 volt charger to maintain
charge.
I tap 12 volts from the grounded battery and like my Chargetek 500 to keep
both batteries at the same state of charge.

Bjorn