Re: [MV] 5T turbo usage & M35 turbo upgrade

From: Jim Breneman (jimbre_7@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 11:16:03 PST

Thanks for all the Input about the 5T guys. I Think
that just about clears it up.

TO move on, has anyone tried increase the boost put
out by the LDT-465-1D turbo? I was trying to look at
it the other day. I didnt see any kind of waste gate
or blow off valve. Is there any way to increase boost
without replacing the turbo?