Re: [MV] 32nd Annual East Coast Rally---not far away

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 06:41:03 PST

I've got several M37 buddies who wanted to camp with those of us from the South
this year as well... I was thinking about getting a couple of spots next to
you so that we could all hang out together again. Last year was great from
that standpoint.

I was planning on doing a meal (either breakfast one day or supper on Thursday
night after we arrive with the Convoy. Perhaps Carter will do his hotdogs
again one day for lunch??? He is planning on setting up next to me for the
show...

I haven't decided what I will actually be driving this year... Most likely the
Cummins M37 with a M101 trailer although if I have the energy I might drive the
M35A2C with more sale items...

I've only eaten the on-site concessions once...

Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2005,
CGarbee
www.eastcoastconvoy.com
www.ncmvpa.com
www.garbee.net/~cabell