Re: [MV] Heading for the scales, now open...

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 06:12:34 PST

I have a suggestion and I will abide by it if we all agree to pull it off.
Get the word out to everybody to stop in weigh stations. PERIOD if you have
anything other than a sedan or a motorcycle. Includes SUV's, vans,
carryalls, pick ups and anything bigger PERIOD.

This would back things up so bad that they would get off their butts and
write a simple to understand rule.

Whatayasay?

Sonny