Re: [MV] CUCV 12V wiring question

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 16:27:23 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Doherty" <mofta@hiwaay.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] CUCV 12V wiring question

> The fact that I'm getting 24v at the bottom fuse location does bug me.

It shouldn't. That fuse goes directly to the 24V voltmeter on the dash - if
memory serves. I can't remember how the blackout light switches work or
whether they throw ground or 12V without going outside with a meter, but
have I ever had a lot of trouble with the Chevy stock light switch on those
trucks. I've changed probably, oh - six of them already, and it sure
cleared up a lot of intermittent lights--no lights type problems on the
trucks afflicted.