Slightly off topic - FS: ALICE pack shelves, new, 6,000 available

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 10:45:36 PST

I know this is slightly off-topic, but I thought I'd offer it to mil
vehicle people first before going to the wholesalers. Have over 6,000
new in wrap pack shelves for the ALICE pack. Have been selling them at
vehicle shows and on Ebay for years, for $3 to $5 a piece. Want the
storage space back, so I have to sell them all to a dealer who is
interested in reselling. Was selling by the case for $100 a case of
100, want to sell out of these, so I am entertaining reasonable offers
for the whole pile. Can arrange freight shipping for the lot. Let me
know if anyone is seriously interested. Thanks,

Mike Davidsen
mike_davidsen@yahoo.com
1964 M-416 1/4-ton trailer