[MV] tracked vehciles on city streets

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 22:06:34 PST

Hi Rick,

Like most "weird" vehicle questions, this is a state by state thing.
Others have commented about their states, but here in Maine it is a
no-no. I looked into this a number of years back and found pretty
explicate language about tracks not being allowed (no provision for
rubber). At least not a fully licensed, go anywhere you please anytime
you please, kind of thing.

I seem to recall NY as being rubber track friendly. At least upstate.

Steve