Re: [MV] MV Cannablization

From: J. Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 10:28:35 PST

Chance,

Thanks for the memory jog.

IIRC, the thread was about some soldier being hauled up on the
carpet for being in a convoy where his humvee broke down and
his repairing said humvee with parts found on an already abandoned
humvee that had not yet been picked up or rendered useless to
prevent enemy use.

Jim Wiehe
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca