Re: [MV] CUCV gauges

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 09:19:53 PST

If you mean one of those aftermarket under dash type thingy, they shouldn't
be a problem and you might see if you can find one for the transmission
temp. too. But check the LMC Truck catalog too most of civilian trucks had
those as a option and if you want to put the bucks in it, you could have
them in the dash panel. Seem like I remember some talk awhile back about a
tach for these truck and while not easy could be done. A hood mount tach
setup would look neat just say it was some General's Staff car. Wayne