Re: [MV] MV] towing a 3/4 trailer with M35

From: flyn3nvt@adelphia.net
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 08:40:32 PST

 Yeah, last summer I ended up having one of my trucks tow a friends M416 home since his M38A1 broke down...........that did look goofy. I have a M116 pioneer trailer that i want to dedicate all my camping and display stuff into so i only need to load and unload once per event!!! But currently all i have on the road is 3 deuces. So i would like to turn around the lunette so its up and not down and see what that gets me.
The only thing that concerns me is if it does alot of weaving behind the truck and the possibility of uneven tire wear..........the trailer has 2 brand new tires!!!

Jeff