Re: [MV] 2 questions re the M35A2 mushroom filter.

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 10:01:26 PST

Hi Tony,
I'm not sure what this looks like, but I am going to offer a suggestion
for what it's worth.
Could you make a cover out of a piece of aluminum sheet metal (painted
OD ofcourse)
that could be slipped in place when you shut down ? It would also help
as a anti theft device
if used with a lock.
Bruce MVPA 23824