Re: [MV] Volvo C304 Resoration/Customization

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 10:06:05 PST

Hi Rich,

> That looks a lot like a Pinzgauer 712. Do they share some common
> heritage?

 From what I remember, nothing direct. The Volvo models came out prior
to the Pinzgauer and it is probable that they had some sort of
influence on the Pinz design. However, they really are quite
different. I don't know much about the Volvo models besides wanting a
C303, and now a C304 :-) I have a Pinz 710M (4x4 softtop) and can't
think of anything else I'd rather have for what I use it for (off road
access to remote property).

Steve