Re: [MV] M-101 trailer crank jack

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 18:27:11 PST

These pics bring a questuion;

When hitching and unhitching, I suppose the landing gear is put
down. On the non-adjustable kind, how can one be certain the
trailer toungue etc can be easily engaged/disengaged from the
pintle? Considering the weight of the trailer, and possible
toungue load, how does one man handle this job safely?

This is concerning the M105 or M103 trailer in my case.

thanks,

Patrick

--

Best regards,