Re: [MV] M-101 trailer crank jack

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 05:42:20 PST

Hi Darrel,
    What reason did they give for not selling this dangerous weapons system
part to a civilian when you called? Say you are a farmer and had bought some
trailers on the surplus market for use on your farm. Maybe if you said you
were being discriminated against and would have the owner of your local
Chinese Restaurant, General Egg Foo Yung call to purchase the part, they
would figure out they could save a step and sell direct?

    Ronzo