RE: [MV] Ebay seller * FRANKS SURPLUS **

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 08:23:12 PST

Wayne
You have to ship to the address on the transaction page agreed. But if you
want to be part of the Seller Protection farce and have a little more
protection against the fraudulent charge back crap from Paypal then you need
to ship to a confirmed address. For the record I am not in agreement with
how Frank wrote it. It is a little abrupt just as the email responses I get
back from them when I inquire about buying things. I guess it is just the
way they are.

Glenn
MVPA
MTA