Re: [MV] The game's afoot, (continued)

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 09:21:27 PST

I intend to accept the CC # and then run it in my machine.

I then will ask for a fax number that I can send the ticket to, for his
signature.

This will let me see exactly where this bozo is located, assuming he falls
for the ruse.

(If he is indeed in the states, he can be found, eventually. Some of these
scumbags operate with an accomplice in the US. The accomplices often
actually show up to intimidate the mark. He is more than welcome to come see
my various collections. Perhaps he can assist me, down-range, in
sighting-in a new rifle I got from Santa Claus.)

I then, and only then, will fullfil my business obligation as an honest
God-fearing American businessman, and send him a sample of Mrs. Bloom's
daily kitchen garbage collection, and a small offering from Miss Dog,
securely packaged, and hermetically sealed. I will enclose my photo, in
uniform, pointing my Glock Model 19 at the camera, ala "Uncle Sam Wants
You". Nothing that I do will stop him, but I may get him to soil himself.

Then I will notify a friend at FBI, who will notify Interpol, and they can
have him, (or not).

AP "Dr. Evil" B

bwoohahahahaha!