RE: [MV] CUCV Saga Continues

From: Stu Ellis (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 14:26:34 PST

A friend pulled my pump and installed it for me after rebuild. I remember
he had to line up timing marks on the pump with marks on the engine. I
believe timing needs to be set for the vehicle you're putting it into.
If you have a fax, I may be able to send those pages from the TM9 to you. I
don't have a scanner.

              "Stu"
Southern New Hampshire, USA
      "Live Free Or Die"