Re: Re: [MV] CUCV belt interchange numbers

From: rcakitty@verizon.net
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 08:26:46 PST

 Guys, guys, if I hear just one more of these sad stories about will-fit parts and the ensuing problems, I'll break down and cry!! Do what you have to do to get the "Right Stuff" and you won't be sorry! The manufacturers have reasons for doing what they do and most, not all, are the best way to go when making repairs. Remember that our Government seems to buy replacement parts on 'low bid' which is okay IF the purchase specs are proper for the job at hand. In my experience,said specs are okay MOST of the time but belts and electrical components are NOT so beware! Just my 2 cents! Robert Anderson 2/21