Re: [MV] CUCV Glow Plugs

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 08:44:21 PST

Hey Jeff !!!
    Talk about a product waiting to be produced! The better mousetrap
etc....
    How about a price for 8 of your HMMWV to CUCV glow plug adapters. Maybe
crank out a bunch of sets so we crimper challenged types can convert to the
super Kascar no swell ever glowplugs or anyone's offered HMMWV style plugs?
Aberdeen is coming and this product seems to be the no brainer, hands down
winner.....
Ronzo