Re: [MV] 12v M38A1

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 15:54:46 PST

Chris, please do not take this the wrong way ; why do you want to convert
it?? I have one that is on 24 and I would not at all consider changing it.

My feelings are that U S Army spent a lot of money building these in 24 volt
configuration and they must have had a good reason. If you do decide to
make the change there is a long list of stuff to change out.

Everette