Re: [MV] HMMWV sun visor installation

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 06:04:21 PST

Depends on if you have a left or right twist on your bit. Not trying to get
personal or anything.... Don't ask, don' tell and all that. ;-)

Try here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=threaded+insert+rivet+kit&btnG=Google+Search

    Google, it's a wonderful thing. No browser should have any other home
page....
    Results get things like this.

http://www.discountjeepparts.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/18783

http://www.duncanbolt.com/Marson/toolsNkits.html

http://www.rivetsplus.com/default.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26438&item=4531789791&rd=1&tc=photo

   Try some of your local automotive and tool stores.

    Here is a good link showing general tools and descriptions of their
handiness and a good source of tool links. Though the hobbyist is an
airplane type, I won't hold it against him.

http://www.rvproject.com/tools.html

and his main page http://www.rvproject.com/
where if you scroll down to 'General Topics' has some interesting (and
thoroughly detailed ) info and ideas on shop techniques and tool use that
apply to all disciplines.

The truth IS out there...... Google can help.

Regards, Ronzo