Re: [MV] Tow bar Parts TM

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 07:21:46 PST

I think I was the one who traveled the longest distance in 2004 in
participation of the East Coast Convoy but they either didn't recognize it
or they forgot to mention it. My total miles logged was 2213. I think mine
was about a hundred or so miles more than the Canadian who drove the
Commercial pick up truck. I was in a deuce and a half with an Airstream in
tow.

I won't be participating this year. Anyone wondering why can email me for
the reason. sonny@defuniak.com

Sonny