Re: [MV] Deuce/MUTT trade?/For Sale

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 06:22:54 PST

Stu Ellis wrote:

>Well, Mutts are crushed or cut before being released. Deuces are not. No
>more Mutts coming. Plenty of deuces. Have you seen the price of diesel
>lately? Mutts use much less fuel and go 65mph.

Yes and no - you're allowed to pull as many parts off the Mutt prior to
the body being flattened, for one. Two, new bodies are being made by a
couple manufacturers out there. Three, it is legal to import Mutts from
other countries that bought them from Uncle Sam. Four, there are plenty
of spare parts to build up Mutts its not funny.

I'm with you on the price of gas though. You'll find the prices of more
gas guzzling MVs start selling for less than they have been, since the
demand for the gas drinkers will go down over time. The smaller
vehicles will charge a premium.

Mike