Re: [MV] Deuce/MUTT trade?/For Sale

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 06:33:55 PST

You should see the large number of LARGE WW2 gasoline HMVs in
Europe! They are paying about 2x what we are now paying and still
will drive them from UK, Italy etc to Normandy France.

When I was over there in 1989, I wandered into a parade in Bayeau
FR that had twenty-five hunderd (YES 2500) WW2 HMVs in it!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce(s)