Re: [MV] G/L $8,264,500.00 M35A2C

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 15:56:38 PST

Tom,

I don't consider this USELESS whinning and complaining. I consider this
communicating and if enough Americans get involved in addressing wrongdoing
something will get accomplished. Some will write Government Liquidations
like I did and tell them when they scam the bidders, others may, like you
recommend, write their representatives, while still others will learn
valuable lessons and may even tip people off and inform them what to look
out for, so don't criticize the messenger, join in with the rest of us to do
something positive for all of us, including you.

Sonny Heath