Re: [MV] Some CUCV, M101 and diesel things from the TB 43-0001-39 series

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 12:36:03 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron" <rojoha@adelphia.net>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 12:07 PM
Subject: [MV] Some CUCV, M101 and diesel things from the TB 43-0001-39
series

> MODEL:
>
> CUCV Family of Vehicles
>
> SUBJECT:
>
> Ohio Generator Starter NSN 2920-01-354-0409 (66022) P/N 313591

Very useful info. Thanks for putting it up. I have one of the Nippondenso
starters (12V) in one of the M1008s at work which works very well indeed,
but have also had to replace a fried one from another 6.2 equipped vehicle
we have which did not look that old. Who knows what abuse it took before we
assumed ownership though, so judge accordingly. The Nippondenso starters
seemed to be plentiful on Ebay when we bought ours, and weren't overly
pricey either. They don't look as "heavy duty" as the GM ones though (and
are about 1/2 the weight), so we'll have to see how they pan out after a
couple of seasons of daily use.

I'll have to look into the Ohio Generator Starter availability.