Re: [MV] VIRTUAL

From: quiggy (quigstro@ptd.net)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 14:18:05 PST

AH, bagels! Toast them, spread on some cream cheese, and pore on some
hotwing sauce and crushed pepper flakes. If that isn't good eats, I don't
know what is! A REAL Pot pie is made more like a soup. Meat, vegetables and
potatoes in a thin gravy, with thick egg noodles. NOT one of those crusted
things in a little pie pan. Brian Q ( gotta have hoofty blood to know
about pot-pie or pepper-pot)