Re: [MV] Cost of petrol tax in Sweden, anyone?

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 09:58:20 PDT

Appreciate your (as always succinct) comments Steve,

Unfortunately the views of the informed seem to have about as much effect as
one of us peeing in the Pacific. I do so agree that the outcome of
government negligence (heads buried in sand etc) worldwide is going to
result in most dire cosequences for all of us.

Incidentally house prices in the UK reflect the limited space being made
available for house building and the fact that land ownership and hece
supply control is in the hands of a very tiny number of people.

It also means that the space to keep your MV is extremmly expensive.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen