Re: [MV] Discovery Channel Monday Jessie James Hacks a WWII Jeep into a monster thing..

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 14:26:11 PDT

        Actually that episode ran a few months ago. Really disappointing. Take
a perfectly good Jeep and only use the dog house, what a violation.
Typical for someone of Jessie's caliber. What's with that hat, does he
ever take it off?

        Also, on "Trucks" aired on Spike TV (the network for men who love
commercials) I saw back in December they got a very complete, solid and
original early WC series Dodge weapons carrier. It started out ok, but
when that fat pudgy goofball indicated they were going to give it a lift
kit, and huge wheels and tires (which would never fit within a WC front
or rear fender), I decided not to ever waste my time watching that piece
of wannabe crap. THAT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF A WC.

        Hey...anyone notice that on SciFi channel's BatleStar Galactica (the
new version) that the handheld comm units they use on that futuristic
space ship are U.S. Military TP-1 sound powered field phones??

Later
Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437
INMVPA 007