Re: [MV] Discovery Channel Monday Jessie James Hacks a WWII Jeep into a monster thing..

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 17:03:20 PDT

These shows are seemly fond of destroying older - nice - collectable
vehicles. I was surfing TV few months back and they had an unrestored -
and it did not need restoring older - as in 20s pickup - drove it on
trailer, drove it into shop and destroyed it, some of the guys who worked
in shop made objections and were told "do as I say or hit the door"

I like you do not even stop at these "programs"

I wrote them and what sponsors I could get addresses for -- has been several
weeks - responses received thus far "zero"