Re: [MV] Discovery Channel Monday Jessie James Hacks a WWII Jeep into a monster thing..

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 17:16:22 PDT

Perhaps you should post to the list the name and date of the show and a list of
the sponsors. Maybe a few hundred emails from list members might get the
attention of the advertisers CEOs. One email will be ignored. Hundreds will not
be. It's quite easy to find CEOs names and email addresses and phone numbers
with Google.

Also, if you have unlimited free LD phone service (Like IDT), polite calls to
CEOs are a 'good thing'.

-John