Re: [MV] Helicopter Sealed Bid at Surplus Property

From: flyn3nvt@adelphia.net
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 13:32:16 PDT

 And so was this "very" helicopter. N501SU is registered as S/N 67-16050. She flew in Vietnam with a few units, including "F" Troop 8th Cav & the 1st Brigade, 101st AVN BN and has some incident reports while in RVN.
One being when a stray 7.62 round exited the A/C and hit the tail rotor causing it to loose effectiveness.