Re: [MV] Helicopter Sealed Bid at Surplus Property

From: Jim Breneman (jimbre_7@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:28:14 PDT

You guys have been over this before, when the UH-1s
were on GSA. But can anyone tell me again what the
restrictions for an "experimental" aircraft are? How
bad does the FAA stick it to you if you have a former
warbird that's registered as "experimental"? Also, has
anyone ever done business with www.UH-1.com? They seem
to have a lot of surplus aircraft. Which senators do
you have to pay-off to get that kind of inventory? (Im
kidding of course.)