WTB: M1008 Brake Proportional Valve

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 10:56:52 PDT

Hi List,

Does anyone have an extra proportional valve laying
around? This is the dohicky that the 2 brake lines
from the master cylinder go into, then it splits off
to the 4 wheels. My truck and the parts truck I got
from GL a few years ago are both missing it.

Something else I noticed...on my 1986 M1008, the large
brake line connected to the rear connection of the
master cylinder, and on my 1985 M1008 (parts truck),
it is the opposite. Does that make any difference?

Fig 90, Item 21. in the parts breakdown.
p/n 1257203

If you have one, please let me know how much $$,
shipped to zip 39574.

Thanks,

Jeff Gatton