Re: [MV] M1008 exhaust headre pipes

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 04:29:52 PDT

Mike,
The counterman at GMC came up with what we think are civvy parts that
should
fit the M1008. These part numbers are for a 1-ton with 6.2 diesel:
Right header: 15595224
Left " : 14045521
These are discontinued parts.
In 2003, I went to the same dealer and purchased a padded dash for my
CUCV. I was
shocked at the price, up $100.00 from my previous purchase a couple of
years earlier.
Parts man said the dash is going to be discontinued. I also purchased a
new shift
indicator, that little red plastic giz with a cable on it to show what
gear you're in. He
said that I may have bought the last one. Discontinued item. Price was
outrageous!