Re: [MV] M1008 exhaust headre pipes

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 16:46:22 PDT

After visiting several muffler shops, including a large Monroe shop
where all I got was some mumbling about not being able to do the job,
and a large GMC truck dealer that found almost all of the parts I need
are discontinued, I found a small shop that will do the job. New
exhaust from manifold to rear outlets. They also found that some parts
are not available but said they'll make whatever is needed. Truck goes
in Wednesday.
Sorry about the misspelling of header in the original subject line.
Joe Young
MVPA #12311