Re: [MV] Humvee no start problem when warm

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 06:27:16 PDT

The same problen had mine when I buy it, I repalce the
PCB and it fix the problem but then the failure came
when cold.. I accidentally burn two PCB and realize
that there was not any "protection" on the PCB, I
open
the last one and after two trials of conecting cables
inside it, burn a set of glow plugs and an alternator
I end with a "manual operated glow plugs"
only issue is when I use high lights the oil pressure
appear to decline,maybe because I have this halogen
beams, all of the other I have not any starting
problems anymore, anymore!
just push the button counting to eight one thousand...
at any temperature...
so it is now validated, if you want to go this way I
can send you the diagram

Alejandro
1985 M998
1942 GPW finally begin restoration