Re: [MV] M1008 exhaust headre pipes

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 09:40:16 PDT

I just got my truck back from the shop, Quality Muffler & Brake,
Vineland, NJ Phone: 856-696-3920. Between OEM parts and some custom
work, it now has a complete new exhaust system from the manifolds to
the outlets. All of the other shops that I visited were a waste of
time. Luckily, a counterman at Gallo GMC referred me to Quality. One of
the owners, Lomar, went right out and slid under my truck to see what I
needed to have replaced and upon examination he strongly suggested that
I have the whole system replaced. I new it was in rough condition and
agreed to have them do the repairs. The job was completed in less than
a day, actually just a few hours!