Sandblasting media

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 10:19:44 PDT

I get my blasting media locally at a place that deals in rock products exclusively...from flagstone pavers to base material for roads and foundations. Since rock is what they do, and there are no extra middlemen involved, the price is very reasonable and they'll sell you as much or as little as you'd like, in whatever grit or grade you'd like (including the black beauty and other types) in 80# bags. Suggest you look for a similar business in your area. Likely as not you'll save some dough.
Regards,
TJ Smith

What is everybody using now for blasting media?