Re: [MV] CDL's & MV's VERY LONG hit DELETE NOW

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 03:47:13 PDT

Most states allow free passage.......and do not require residents of other
states to comply with local regs......for instance....

KY does not require trailer plates.

I was in MO and a trooper pulled us over, where are your trailer plates he
asked? Don't have them in KY was the answer......

Just a minute he said....went back to his car and called local DOT.....

Returned a few minutes later, tipped his hat and said, Just learned
something.....have a safe drive...and away we went.

Jon