Re: [MV] CDL's & MV's VERY LONG hit DELETE NOW

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 19:31:54 PDT

I had the very same rig you mention here Jon and to prevent going broke real
fast I stretched my chassis and built an RV Toter out of mine. Now I pull a
thirty two foot gooseneck, pay about three hundred a year for full coverage
and about $46 a year for a tag, plus I have nineteen foot of living
quarters.

Sonny