Re: [MV] color of WW2 gensets Now A/N 319 paint

From: Bob N (notmanr7@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 17:27:49 PDT

Be aware that the "original" paint would fade and turn "lighter" in as
little time as a year. So what you see as a lighter color is very likely
the result of fade or surface treatment prior to repainting. The "real"
color is not as light as Gillespie 319. But enough about paint--get it
painted and have fun with it!

bob n.
www.42FordGPW.com