Re: [MV] Are we going to let this happen?

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 00:04:13 PDT

I remember an old saying that you raise a dog on potatoes and the first time
he eats meat he gets bad; some school authority got his/her first piece of
meat when this young man rebelled against authority and seized the
opportunity to display how much power they had over students

One of the consequences of this is that this young man now has a criminal
record, maybe not in true sense of the word but back in ancient times (1958)
when the US Army did background check on me for top secret security
clearance FBI came to the school where I had gone and asked to see my school
records.

And by the way I am some 50 years older than the young man and the school
authorities would have had to deal with me in much the same way as they did
him.

After all tomorrow we celebrate Mothers day