Re: [MV] Collapsible fuel storage drums

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 09:14:48 PDT

No 500 gallons but I do have a nice 10,000 gallon one for 500.00 still in
the aluminum shipping chest with the accessories. Weight is 950lbs
(according to the box) and the box is 165 x 30 x 26. If you don't need the
box I'll knock off a hundred dollars. As far as I know it has never been
used so could be used for water? or other things. The other one I sold was
going to be cut in half and used as a liner in a ornamental pond or maybe
you could fill it with air and have a floating dock. Wayne